Wonderful Wednesday #17

I'm back on the Wonderful Wednesday train!


I've neglected my poor little blog lately. I promise you I have some good excuses. One of the reasons I have been AFK (Away From Keyboard) is we have had a mortgage agreed and exchanged contracts on a new house. I feel like a proper grown up talking to solicitors, sales teams and mortgage advisors. Even though most of the time I have no idea what they are talking about.  My other excuse is that I've had the flu. I spent a week just lying down, watching netflix and feeling sorry for myself. I'm still not quite 100% I can't seem to get rid of this cough.

It's been a few weeks since my last Wonderful Wednesday so I'm not sure where to start. Grab a cup of tea and lets get on with the list shall we?

Birthday! - I'm a year old! Unfortunately the start of the flu landed on my birthday so I didn't really have the energy to celebrate and felt a bit miserable. I did go out for a lovely brunch with the hubby.  My husband really made an effort to cheer me up on my birthday he put up balloons, banners and bought paper birthday plates and napkins for a yummy M&S birthday cake.

Turkish delight - One of my favourite chocolate bars is Fry's Turkish Delight. Rose flavoured turkish delight wrapped in milk chocolate - yum!

The boys - Harvey and Scamp, my two fur babies are doing well. They've grown almost twice the size they were when we got them at 12 weeks old. Since they've been neutered they don't seem to fight and there's been no.. ahem... humping.



Macaroni cheese - I've got real cravings for macaroni cheese at the moment. If its on a menu when we go out for lunch that's what i'm having. Gooey cheese, soft pasta topped with breadcrumbs - what's not to like?

Autumn - I can see the leaves starting to change and can't wait for some proper long walks through woods kicking through colourful fallen leaves. The weather is a bit odd at the moment. I wake up in the morning not sure what to wear. Its still quite mild but we have the odd shower here and there. Make up your mind weather!

That's my little update for the week. For more Wonderful Wednesdays pop over to these Wonderful blogs by - SallyPetaElKateMichelle,

#WonderfulWednesday

Comments

Popular Posts