Wonderful Wednesday #12


Happy Wednesday! What a beautiful sunny week it has been. I've been enjoying summer this week so this really will  be a wonderful Wednesday list.

Strawberries - Big red, juicy strawberries eaten on a summers day. The ones I've had lately have been so sweet that no sugar or cream is needed.

Garden days - I spent most of the weekend just sitting in the garden on my wooden furniture and the parasol up. I had my book to read and a puzzle book to finish, I felt very relaxed in the garden. The herbs are growing and smelling beautiful. The rose has flowered and the daisy's have sprung up in the lawn. It was my mother in laws birthday, we bought her a tea cup planter and I planted it with Lobelia. It looked good on my patio, I was tempted to keep it, but it did make it to her garden.


Ladybirds - It's still June so it's still 30 Days Wild the last few weeks I've been keeping a keen eye out for wildlife. Walking down the path just round the corner I've spotted lots of ladybirds. I tend to find them on the thistles.



Chicken Fajitas - This has become a regular tea in our household. Marinated chicken, peppers, cheese and salad with a dollop of guacamole in a tortilla  - yum!

Mars Bar Fridays - Every Friday a mars bar arrives in front of me like magic. Ok it's not magic, my husband buys me it. It's been a tradition for several years now. It's a small treat once a week which I really look forward to. It's the little gifts that matter.

Holidays - I love planning holidays almost as much as going on them. We've planned our annual holiday to Cornwall which we are going on in a few weeks time. Picking the hotel is a joint effort. Booking the transport however is my job. I love planning the route, having no car we rely on public transport. The train tickets are bought and the time schedule is written down. I've researched day trips and activities and know every detail of the hotel. I just can't wait to go now.

Here's to another week of summer!
For more wonderful Wednesday's pop over to see these lovely ladies blogs - SallyJoKatePeta,HelenMichelleKelly'sEl

Comments

Popular Posts