Currently.....

Hi,
I hope you all had a lovely Easter.  I was working for most of the weekend but I did manage to squeeze in two family roast dinners. As usual it was a wet bank holiday, we even had some hailstorms. I thought I'd post a quick update on what I'm up to at the moment.
So currently I am knitting a tank top jumper. Its the first garment I have knitted, so I picked a easy pattern. This one I found free from Lion Brand. I'm using grey aran wool.
I've always got a book on the go. Currently I'm reading...
Our endless numbered days is a book I can't put down and one of those books that I don't want to end. It's a debut novel from Claire Fuller published by Penguin. For those of you who have read "room" by Emma Donoghue (now a film) it's very similar. A father tells her eight year old daughter that the rest of the world has ended. He takes her to remote forest to live in a cabin and they spend their days fetching water, catching animals in traps to eat and foraging.
A late Happy Easter!
Em




Comments

Popular Posts