Little post of little bunting

Hi bloggers,
Life gets in the way doesn't it. I've been so busy studying I haven't had time to do much blogging and crafting. I do enjoy relaxing with a cup of tea and biscuits reading all your lovely blogs. My latest project was sewing mini bunting onto a bag.
It was the first lot of bunting Ive made, although I'm sure ill be making more bunting for my wedding. I admit I didn't make the bag, I bought it from hobbycraft. I plan to buy more of these bags and decorate them in different ways.

I've been out in the garden digging, planting and cutting back. All my spring bulbs are not planted in pots. Pictures to follow in a future blog post (especially of the bug house). Now the nights are getting longer I will do more crafting. Hello autumn hello crafting! Surely its not too early for Christmas crafts!? Oh and not forgetting Halloween!
Thanks for reading, keep blogging!
Em

Comments

  1. Hi Emma, such a huge fan of bunting-always a happy visual, a wonderful embellishment on your bag
    Good luck with your studies lovely.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The bunting looks fab and looks great on your lovely chair :D
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read all comments :)

Popular Posts