Upcycled chair

Hello fellow bloggers,
I have a new craft/study room as I've moved house recently. Setting up my desk I noticed my tiered looking chair. I painted this chair years ago. It started of as a mahogany wooden chair. I found some old paint from out of the shed and just painted on top, no cleaning or sanding. So it wasn't a great job, but upcycling wasn't so common so I didn't know how to do it properly. I have just been throwing cushions on it and sitting on it for years. So I thought it was time for a upcycle!
Before

Looking rather old and tiered in my garden.






 After

Looks like new.





Two coats of paint later and a bit of sunbathing in between, my chair looks like new. This was a very cheap upcycle I used two and a half pots of tester paints, which were on offer at my local DIY store. I love the colour and it looks lovely at my desk. My next project is decorating a bag, look out for it in a future post.
Keep crafting, thanks for reading!
Em







Comments

Post a Comment

I read all comments :)

Popular Posts